As an assistant in the Accounting Department you are responsible for processing incoming invoices, handling daily payments and the related bank bookings. You are in contact with our international suppliers both by telephone and email to clarify and check payment dates. It is also a part of your job to maintain and update the master data.
• You are an open-minded and communicative person.
• You work accurately and reliably.
• You are flexible and you like to work self-directed and independently.
• You are fluent in English and German.
• You are skilled in computer literacy.
• You have a very good accounting understanding, ideally you have a completed school diploma or university degree with a background in economics or business.
• Ideally you have already gained work experience in the field of accounting/book keeping. We offer an attractive salary, extended practice-oriented training in an international field that lasts several months, and an informal, multinational atmosphere to work in.
We offer an attractive salary, extended practice-oriented training in an international field that lasts several months, and an informal, multinational atmosphere to work in.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Transped Europe GmbH
tel +43 5332 210-321