As an assistant in the Accounting Department you are responsible for issuing invoices, checking our outgoing invoices and scanning documents so that they can be assigned to the responsible persons within our company. In addition, you are the first point of contact for external persons both by phone and in person, you register visitors and take care of the daily distribution and acceptance of mail.
• You are an open-minded, communicative person and you like to work in team.
• You complete tasks accurately and reliably.
• You are flexible, patient and you like to work self-directed and independently.
• You enjoy working in a young, dynamic and multicultural environment.
• You are fluent in English and German.
• You are skilled in computer literacy.
• You have a very good accounting understanding, ideally you have a completed school
diploma or university degree with a background in economics or business.
• Ideally you have already gained work experience in the field of accounting/credit control.
We offer an attractive salary, extended practice-oriented training in an international field that
lasts several months, and an informal, multinational atmosphere to work in.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Transped Europe GmbH
tel +43 5332 210-321