As an IT Systems Administrator in our IT team you are responsible for the administration and support of our internal network and the overall server technology. The maintenance of the telephone system is also part of your area of responsibility. In addition, you support all our end-users with questions about technical issues directly as well as provide a general IT support at our company.
• You are open, communicative and you enjoy working in a team.
• Your working style is structured and you conduct your tasks in a self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented way.
• You are flexible and you like to work dynamically and independently.
• You have a completed school diploma or university degree and ideally also 1-2 years work experience as IT Systems Administrator.
• You have good skills in the fields of TCP/IP network, Firewall/VPN and LAN components as well as experience with maintenance of MS-Windows operating systems & Windows Server (Exchange, Active Directory).
• Ideally you already gained experience with virtualization (VM Ware), terminal server solutions (Citrix) as well as with CISCO network components and CISCO call manager.
• You have good skills in German and English.
We offer an attractive salary*, extended practice-oriented training in an international field that lasts several months, and an informal, multinational atmosphere to work in.
All this sounds like an exciting challenge for you?
* for this position we offer a minimum gross salary of € 1.573,07 per month. Overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and work experience.
Transped Europe GmbH
tel +43 5332 210-321